Hire an experienced juvenile attorney to represent your child

I provide expertise, experience and effectiveness at a very reasonable flat rate fee. Call my office at (916) 363-1211 or toll-free at 1 (800) 492-3940 for a free consultation if you need legal assistance for your son or daughter. Whether you need defense against criminal charges, assistance with sealing a juvenile record or help setting up a guardianship, you should hire an attorney who specializes in juvenile law. I appear in Delinquency, Dependency and Family court exclusively. call or email me for a free consultation.

“Expertise, Experience, and Effectiveness.”

Click here to contact attorney Mark S. Mayfield NOW.